While there are many burst pipe cleanup companies to choose from in Brownstown, we believe our family owned and operated disaster restoration service will exceed your expectations.
We are dedicated to providing every customer's job large or small with superior responsive service and industry standard pricing set by your insurance provider.
Call us today at (313) 351-1253 so that our family can help your family recover faster.
24/7 Response In Brownstown to
Burst Pipe Water Damage Cleanup Services. Call (313) 351-1253 Now!
Our burst pipe water cleanup experts are able to send the team out to your commercial property within an hour for prompt cleaning and repair after you have suffered a frozen pipe burst in Brownstown. Our burst pipe cleanup experts can be in route to Brownstown within the hour and available to provide immediate safety hazard measures and begin emergency cleanup.
The Advance Restoration Advantage
In terms of our training and experience with pipe bursts and their damage Advance Restoration has been extensively trained in the Brownstown, MI, 48134 area and our crews can return your home to its pre-loss state. If a burst pipe or water problem has caused any damage to your premises, please call us at (313) 351-1253.
IICRC Certified —What it means for your recovery
Don't be misled as your competing companies do business as normal. Advance Restoration’s pre-loss agreement guarantees your needs will be address immediately during a Burst Pipe Water Damage Cleanup loss in Brownstown, MI.
To learn more, call our office at (313) 351-1253 to set up an appointment with one of our pre-loss experts.
All IICRC Certified Contractors are committed to four key objectives:
- Certification at all times
- IICRC professional on every job
- Maintain industry standards
- Commitment to ongoing professional training
At what temperature will pipes freeze?
Pipes can freeze at 32 degrees or less, but it will take a sustained amount of time at this temp for burst pipes in Brownstown, Michigan. Generally speaking, the temperature needs to be well below 32 degrees for at least 8-12 hours before freezing becomes a Burst Pipe Water Damage Cleanup emergency.
Why do pipes burst?
- Tree Roots can wrap themselves around pipes and infiltrate water lines causing the pipe to leak.
- Corrosion of pipes can cause leaks and thus water damage. Old pipes in particular that are made of steel, these were standard before 1970 and will need continued maintenance and cleaning to abate corrosion.
- Frozen pipes are one of the most common causes of water damage during cold weather. Burst Pipe Water Damage Cleanup costs can be upwards of $5,000 or more.
Who do I call for Burst Pipe Water Damage Cleanup in Brownstown, Michigan, 48134?
If you find yourself in need of Burst Pipe Water Damage Cleanup services, there are many people you can reach out to immediately for help with burst pipe in Brownstown, MI, 48134 including:
- Your Building Maintenance Supervisor-Condo owners or renters likely have a supervisor or concierge who will need to be informed of any burst pipe water damage. Oftentimes water can damage multiple units and the supervisor can help respond to the leak and provide helpful resources for containing the damage.
- Your local Fire Department- Contact your local fire department for help locating and shutting off the valve that controls the flow of water in your home, apartment, business, or condominium.
- A reputable frozen pipe repair company in Brownstown, MI-Often the most important call you can make is to a reputable frozen pipe repair company that can not only contain the water but provide Burst Pipe Water Damage Cleanup services. Advance Restoration can respond to burst pipe emergency 24/7 and work with your insurance company to ensure your loss claim is complete as provided for in your policy. Call one of our burst pipe repair experts today for more information at (313) 351-1253.