Did a recent storm damage a tree on your Clinton Township-area property? When you need fallen tree removal service in Oakland and Macomb County, Michigan, call on the restoration experts at Advance Restoration. Our crew can safely remove the fallen or damaged tree from your yard, as well as perform other storm damage recovery you may need.
Should I Remove or Restore a Felled Tree?
Although some trees damaged in severe storms appear dead or dying, some can be trimmed and restored, while others require removal. It’s best to make an informed decision about removing a hazardous tree or restoring it so it can live on. Advance Restoration can help you determine the correct course of action after storm damage has occurred.
If the fallen tree poses a threat to humans, animals, cars, or buildings, removing it now could prevent thousands of dollars in potential damage. Tree removal is non-negotiable in the following situations:
- The tree is leaning on a power line
- The tree is blocking a roadway
- The tree has hanging branches that could cause significant damage if they fall
Our Michigan Fallen Tree Removal Process
At Advance Restoration, we follow a tried and true process for removing fallen trees from properties around Southeast Michigan. Here’s what this entails:
- Evaluate property damage – Unfortunately, fallen trees sometimes land on fences, utility wires, and nearby structures. If the damage requires other restoration services, such as roof repair, we can handle that for you as well.
- Prepare a safety and site plan – Depending on the size of the fallen tree, removing it may be no easy feat. Our crew members work together closely to ensure a safe plan of attack.
- Coordinate with the utility company – When utility lines are involved, we call the utility company to request a temporary power shut-off so our crew can work safely.
- Remove the tree – We begin by sawing off branches until only the trunk remains. Taking the tree away bit by bit ensures everyone’s safety and can help prevent additional damage to surrounding structures and utility poles.
- Clear away remaining debris – From scattered limbs and leaves to the splinted trunk, we remove every bit of debris from the site. If possible, we turn the tree into mulch so it can go on serving a productive purpose in the community.
- Reconstruct the area – We rebuild the site so all signs of a fallen tree become undetectable. This includes complete removal of the trunk and restoration of any damage the tree inflicted when it fell. As a certified disaster recovery specialist, Advance Restoration is more than qualified to perform any related services you need following the storm.
- Coordinate with your insurance provider – With our careful documentation of the tree removal and cleanup process, you have everything you need to file a successful insurance claim. We’ll work on your behalf to make the claims process as stress-free as possible.
Leave Cleanup to the Professionals
Storm damage cleanup is dangerous, even for trained professionals. Most storm injuries occur when enthusiastic homeowners take to fallen trees with chainsaws and other power tools after the clouds have passed. To avoid the chance of severe injury or even death, leave fallen tree removal to the experts at Advance Restoration.
Contact Us for Fallen Tree Removal Service in Oakland & Macomb County, MI
The team at Advance Restoration can remove the fallen tree on your property using the proper tools, knowledge, and experience. Our services save you the time and hassle of removing the tree yourself. Plus, we ensure your safety by handling this dangerous task, so you don’t have to.
Our Tree Removal Service Area
Advance Restoration provides fallen tree removal services to the following cities: Chesterfield Township, Clinton Township, Macomb, Roseville, St. Clair Shores, Sterling Heights, Warren, Washington Township, Birmingham, Commerce Township, Farmington Hills, Independence Township, Novi, Orion Township, Oxford Charter Township, Rochester Hills, Royal Oak, Southfield, Troy, and West Bloomfield Township.