Disasters like fires, floods, or storms can leave a trail of debris in their wake, from fallen trees and damaged furniture to torn-off roofs, peeled siding, or charred buildings on the verge of collapse. If your home or business has been affected by a disaster, the damage can be quite overwhelming.
At Advance Restoration, we can help you clean up after a fire, flood, storm, or any other disaster. We can remove damaged construction materials, trees, furniture, household items, garbage, and more. We also have the heavy equipment, work platforms, and safety gear for building demolitions, allowing us to safely remove entire structures or just those sections with the most damage.
Call Advance Restoration at 877-581-9176 or contact us online for debris removal in Oakland or Macomb County!
Our Debris Removal Services in Oakland & Macomb Counties
Before cleaning can begin, the damage to your home or business must be assessed. Our team will evaluate your property, forming an effective safety and site plan that takes the necessary precautions to avoid accidents and injuries, while protecting your structure and neighboring properties. Safety is a priority for our company, and whether we are removing household junk or demolishing a building, we do it in a professional, safe manner that protects both our interests and yours.
We have the tools, equipment, and experience to handle any debris removal job, including:
- Storm damage – Fierce winds, hail, rain, ice, or snow can tear off roofing materials and siding, collapse roof decks, break windows, spread debris everywhere, and down trees, branches, or utility poles. Our experts can safely remove these materials, clearing the way for you to start rebuilding after a storm.
- Flood damage – We are IICRC certified in water damage restoration, and we can not only remove water logged debris and tear out damaged building materials, but we can also offer complete water extraction, structural drying, and mold remediation services.
- Fire damage – A fire and the resulting soot and smoke can cause extensive damage, from compromised structural components and wood framing to damaged drywall, carpeting, furniture, and personal belongings. Our team can remove debris, tear out damaged building materials, and clean up soot, smoke, and water damage.
- Building demolition – At Advance Restoration, we employ excavators, bulldozers, cranes, and other heavy equipment to safely disassemble and remove damaged buddings or sections, as well as equipment like wrecking balls, hydraulic shears, and rock-crushers to process heavier materials and structures.
- General junk removal – Whether you are doing some spring cleaning, finishing a construction project, or cleaning a rental after a destructive tenant, we can remove and dispose of any debris that is in your way.
Services” href=”https://advancerestorations.com/contact-us/” cta_number=”877-581-9176″]
No matter the extent of the damage or the size of the mess, our team at Advance Restoration can handle it. Contact us today to schedule debris removal in Oakland or Macomb County!
Schedule Debris Removal in Oakland & Macomb County, MI
When you need fast, safe, and effective debris removal services in Michigan, trust our team at Advance Restoration. We are fully licensed, insured, and we will obtain all necessary permits to perform a proper, professional job—for us, safety is non-negotiable.
Contact us at 877-581-9176 to schedule an appointment for debris removal in Oakland or Macomb County!
Our Debris Removal Service Area
Advance Restoration provides debris removal services to the following cities: Chesterfield Township, Clinton Township, Macomb, Roseville, St. Clair Shores, Sterling Heights, Warren, Washington Township, Birmingham, Commerce Township, Farmington Hills, Independence Township, Novi, Orion Township, Oxford Charter Township, Rochester Hills, Royal Oak, Southfield, Troy, and West Bloomfield Township.