Fire Damage Restoration, Clean Up and Repair
Repair From Fire Damage or Smoke Damage
Advance Restoration is owned and operated by a licensed builder that has certifications including, Mold mitigation, Applied Structural Drying, Water Damage Restoration, Fire Restoration, Smoke Restoration, Master Shingle Applicator, Master Mill Worker, and Master Siding Installer. Some of our other areas of expertise include our family owned business with over 70 years of combined experience in concrete work, along with the family business and hobbies that always included building something
I, Spencer B. Yaklin, CEO and Founder take great pride, dedication and an emotional attachment to each and every disaster. I always want to exceed and raise the bar with each project and with my company. I can remember running around my dad’s newly purchased home or business project before I was able to even ride a bike, swinging my hammer and other tools around building things out of scrap my dad had tossed to the side. I can remember working side by side with my dad and brothers as I got older, learning how to drive tractors, excavators and other heavy equipment, learning how to build both houses, commercial buildings and work on industrial projects. Building, repairing and restoring is not a job for me but it’s a way of life that I take very seriously and at the same time have fun doing. I built Advance Restoration on this knowledge and implement the same attitude to all of my employees. Choose Advance Restoration and get a company that truly cares about your loss.
Fires are a major disaster for property owners, fires not only burn but also create smoke odors that invade building materials and personal belongings of every kind, soot damage to walls, wall cavities, floors and virtually anything not consumed by flames and when extinguished they can create fire extinguisher and water damage. Experiencing a fire can be devastating to you and your family destroying loved and cherished possessions and memories. Advance Restoration sincerely appreciates the disaster at hand and gives all they can to help the victims and produce clean up, restoration and repair work as fast as possible. The victims always come first so we give out a “Care Package”; these Care packages include all of your daily hygienic and standard requirements of day to day use. It can be very frustrating not having the simple things that we may take for granite in life, such as a tooth brush. Many disasters leave property owners unable to return to their home and are forced to stay with family, friends or in a hotel with absolutely nothing but the clothing on their back. Advance Restorations Care Package supplies you with the little things than can make your disaster just a little bit less stressful. Advance will also provide you with Hotel accommodations in your area if it is needed until your insurance provider or other source of responsible party is able to. These are just a few of the little but important pieces that will eventually add up to getting you past this disaster. When disaster strikes we’ll help you pick up the pieces, your investment is in good hands with Advance Restoration. ADD PICTURE OF HOUSE IN HANDS
Cleaning up after a fire disaster can be extremely hazardous, emotionally and physically draining and dangerous. Clean ups are best handled by professionals that know the industry proven techniques to prevent further damage to both the structure and the contents the damaged structure contains. Clean ups may include special equipment such as water drying techniques that include dehumidification, air movement and applied dry heat. After many fires in which water is used to put out the fire your property can be soaked or if your disaster takes place in the winter it is common that the water used may freeze turning all of your belongings into a frozen mess. Eventually these items will have to be inventoried and repaired which means they will have to be thawed out and dried. Our state of the art industry recognized equipment is readily available to do just that. Because clean ups can be hazardous it is highly recommended and company policy to where the required protective gear such as face masks, hard hats, gloves and body suits. There are many cleaning solutions that are industry specific to cleaning your Fire damaged, smoke damaged, mold damaged, water damaged home or contents. Property owners that try to do clean up themselves often create more damage and should contact a professional disaster recovery team. It is likely that a professional team such as Advance Restoration will save you time, stress and money if you let us handle your claim from start to finish.
Our fire damage restoration services include:
- 24/7 emergency services – onsite and assisting you within 1-2 Hours
- Prompt damage assessment,
- Emergency board ups
- Environmentally friendly methods for cleaning soot and other residue from fire damage
- Smoke odor removal, sanitation and air purification
- Content removal and securing of damaged household goods
- Cleaning and storing of contents
- Industrial grade water extractors, dehumidifiers, air movers and other equipment used to efficiently remove water resulting from fire extinguishing efforts
- Reconstruction of the affected areas
- Disinfectants and antimicrobials used to prevent mold and mildew
Why Call Advance?
- We get your property back to normal faster. Our specialized equipment, cleaning methods and training, combined with our re-reconstruction experience means most fire repair and restoration jobs are completed more quickly.
- We can save your personal possessions. Using specialized equipment and cleaning methods, we can often clean and restore the contents of your home (i.e., furniture, clothing, artwork) back to their prior condition.
- We assist with the insurance claims process. We will work with you and your insurance company to help speed the settlement of your claim, making the process easier for you.